Kosher for Passover Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free)
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 packet vanilla instant pudding mix
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup potato starch
*optionally add in 1/4 cup nuts, if desired.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare a square 9"x9" baking dish. Grease the dish, line with parchment and regrease.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and the eggs. Add in the oil, and mix again.
4. Add in the remainder of the ingredients and mix well until there are no clumps.
5. Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
6. Cook in the preheated oven for an hour, until a toothpick down the center of the cake comes out clean.